PE & SPORTS FUNDING
Primary PE and Sports Grant website reporting tool 2017 – 2018
2017 – 2018 PE Action Plan for 2018 – 2018
In the current academic year 2017 – 2018 the school will receive £20,220 in sports funding
Please see the PE reports below for details of how the funding is being spent.
In order to make improvements to our sporting provision sustainable
- Our sports team is expanded every 2 years by taking on 3 apprentices
- Apprentices become full time permanent members of staff at the end of their training on a 40% Sport / 60% other subjects curriculum split
- These staff then mentor our new trainees
- The whole team are trained continuously in a variety of sports including swimming so we are not dependent on any external provision for sport
- The team support generalist teachers in school with planning and delivery of sports to enhance their subject knowledge and pedagogy
As a result we have a team of a 7 staff who have either QTS or specific coaching qualifications in a range of sports able to support across the school.
Please click on the icon for our report on the Government PE & Sports Funding 2014-2015
Please click on the icon for our report on the Government PE & Sports Funding 2013-2014